Who We Are:
Here at Odeko, we believe that humans achieve more when they control their own destiny. That’s why we’re creating best-in-class solutions that empower small businesses to realize their big dreams -- starting with our mobile ordering app and supply chain management service. With Odeko, coffee shops and cafés can increase their revenue, lower their expenses, and reduce their environmental footprint effortlessly.
We’re a passionate team of dreamers and builders, determined to liberate small businesses from the not-so-fun aspects of the job so that they can focus on what’s fun and important.
What we’re looking for:
Odeko is seeking a Brand Designer to bring our brand to life through the visual execution of marketing activities. Working closely with marketing stakeholders, this role will design a range of assets and experiences, including social media content, OOH campaigns, digital display ads, video, email templates, sales collateral, branded swag, and more. This role will be vital in ensuring that our brand identity is represented consistently and thoughtfully across all marketing channels and in alignment with our overall brand mission and values.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Drive the brand marketing creative process from concept to execution, delivering assets across traditional OOH, social, email, digital, video, printed collateral, and swag
- Work closely with Performance Marketing Manager to design, produce, and iterate on ads for paid acquisition channels
- Own our brand guidelines, driving consistency across all channels and touch points
- Collaborate with sales and content marketing teams to create and update customer-facing collateral
- With Sr. Brand Marketing Manager, develop creative campaign brief and development process, translating our brand goals and strategies into high-impact, creative solutions
- Manage external creative agencies and freelancers
- Deep understanding of how to create visually compelling storytelling that resonates with different audiences across a variety of formats
- 5+ years of experience as a brand designer or similar role
- A portfolio showcasing your previous work in bringing brands to life through creative campaigns
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Keynote., Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Google Suite
- Ability to skillfully collaborate across teams and manage multi-stakeholder projects
- A “big picture” thinker with strong attention to detail and awareness of how to keep complex projects with tight deadlines on track
- A true collaborator. You’re open to feedback and able to integrate it effectively into designs
- You’re passionate about working with and supporting small businesses!
- Previous experience designing and producing multi-market OOH campaigns
- Relevant experience experience with video content -- creating ads in-house or working with external video production agencies
- Knowledge of project management software like Monday, Figma and Jira
- Basic understanding of product design, UI design and/or UX design
Why you’ll love working at Odeko:
- Remote first work environment
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k Matching available
- Collaborative culture
Odeko is committed to building an inclusive, diverse team. We offer competitive benefits and the opportunity to truly grow. If this sounds good to you, we’d love to hear from you!
No third-parties please.