We are revolutionizing technical hiring by giving companies a skills-based hiring platform that enables our customers to assess technical skills effectively. We are growing fast and looking to add to our Sales team. This position is Full-Time and Remote within the United States.
As a Commercial Account Executive, you will play a pivotal part in HackerRank’s mission to “Accelerate the World’s Innovation”. You are excited to make an impact and enjoy driving revenue by connecting with customers, building opportunities that will make all parties more successful. You will look to consistently over-achieve the business and revenue objectives set forth in your plan. Key to this will be developing and executing a plan for the territory, prospecting into target accounts, building and expanding relationships with key customer contacts, and creating reliable forecasts.
You will be working on:
- You will be responsible for developing and closing new and expansion business with Mid-Market & SMB accounts
- Drive revenue by connecting with customers and building opportunities that will make all parties more successful
- Consistently over-achieve the business and revenue objectives set forth in your plan
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for the territory and create reliable forecasts
- Work to develop and circulate the set of best practices that will be the foundation of this growing team
- Listen to the needs of the market and share with Product and Marketing team
- Real-time CRM tracking and updating of your customers. We use Salesforce, but even if you don't have experience with Salesforce, an understanding of the basics about CRM tool usage is critical, coupled with an appreciation of the value of real-time activity tracking
We are looking for:
- You have 2+ years of demonstrated ability to find, manage, and close business in a SaaS sales environment
- You have experience closing deals $10k-$50k ARR
- You love to learn and you leverage your internal & external resources to improve every day
- You stay up-to-date on the latest news in the tech world
- You are highly analytical with the ability to assess business opportunities and read prospective buyers
- You are capable of developing compelling strategies that deliver results
- You gather and use data to inform decision making and to persuade others
- You have an innate ability to include multiple partners and members of the company's management team using competitive selling in order to position products against direct and indirect competitors
- You have strong negotiating skills
- You have a proven record of overachieving quota and driving results in a high-growth company environment
- You have an established reputation as a high integrity top performer
- You have an ability to articulate a strong value proposition at the executive level
Nice to have:
- An understanding of the technical recruiting market
- Hands-on experience of working with recruiting and engineering teams
Benefits & Perks:
We have a full package of competitive benefits and perks which include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your dependents
- Unlimited paid time off, paid leave for new parents, and flexible work hours
- Employee stock options, 401(k) options, and cell phone stipend
HackerRank is a Y Combinator alumnus backed by tier-one Silicon Valley VCs with total funding of over $58 million. The HackerRank Developer Skills Platform is the standard for assessing developer skills for 2,800+ companies across industries and 15M+ developers around the world. Companies like LinkedIn, Stripe, and Peloton rely on HackerRank to objectively evaluate skills against millions of developers at every step of the hiring process, allowing teams to hire the best and reduce engineering time. Developers rely on HackerRank to turn their skills into great jobs. We’re data-driven givers who take full ownership of our work and love delighting our customers!
HackerRank is a proud equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide equal opportunity to everyone for employment on the basis of individual performance and qualification. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.