Supabase is an Open Source and fully remote company building developer tools for databases.
Auth, written in golang and typescript, is one of the most popular products in the Supabase stack. We are seeking someone to expand our auth offering, work with our users to prioritize the product roadmap, and help grow the Auth team.
- 5+ years of Software Development experience
- 3+ years experience of Golang
- 3+ years experience working on OAuth, SSO, SAML etc.
- Experience of managing a development team
- 100% remote work from anywhere in the world. No location-based adjustment to your salary.
- Autonomous work. We work collaboratively on projects, but you set your own pace.
- Health, Vision and Dental benefits. Supabase covers 100% of the cost for employees and 80% for dependants
- Generous Tech Allowance for any office setup you need
- Annual Education Allowance
- Annually run off-sites. Upcoming one in Munich!
Supabase is an open source Firebase alternative. We're backed by Y Combinator, Mozilla, Coatue, and a bunch of amazing developers.
Supabase is a platform which makes it incredibly easy to build and scale your projects.
About the team
- We're a startup. It's unstructured.
- Collectively founded more than a dozen venture-backed companies.
- More than 10 different nationalities.
- We deeply believe in the efficacy of collaborative open source. We support existing communities and tools, rather than building "yet another xx".
- We "dogfood" everything. If you use it in your project, we use it in Supabase.
- We hire in batches, but accept applications on a rolling basis, so now is always a good time to apply :)
- The entire process is fully remote and all communication will happen over email or via video chat.
- Once you've submitted your application, the team will review your submission, and may reach out for a short screening interview over video call.
- If you pass the screen you will be invited to up to four follow up interviews. The calls:
- usually take between 20-45 minutes each depending on the interviewer
- are all 1:1
- will be with both founders, a member of either the growth or engineering team (depending on the role), and usually one other person from your immediate team or function.
- Once the interviews are over, the team will meet to discuss several roles and candidates and may:
- ask one or two follow-up questions over email or a quick call
- go directly to making an offer