Home boxing gym with motion trackers that compute punches and reps.
FightCamp is a connected at-home boxing gym. With FightCamp you get access to world-class boxing and kickboxing trainers, studio-quality equipment, and performance-tracking technology — all from the comfort of your home. The key to a FightCamp workout lies in our Punch Tracking technology — we allow you to measure every strike, deliver real-time stats and fuel your competitive side.
As an iOS developer at FightCamp, you will play a key role in building the next generation of the FightCamp app. Working on your product team, you’ll have the opportunity to solve challenging problems, work with the latest technologies, and extensively contribute to a one-of-a-kind app.
In this role, you will collaborate closely with the CTO, the iOS team, Product Managers, Designers, and QA to build and maintain a best in class app.
Before you apply, we encourage you to explore our App here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fightcamp/id1328562100
• Collaborative team players with a growth mindset
• High attention to detail with a focus on quality and user experience
• Excellent critical thinking, problem-solving, and communication skills
• Proactive self-starters
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, maintain and ship new features in a reactive work environment
• Have an important voice in our product and software decisions
• Develop Swift packages to modularize our codebase across a variety of external and internal applications running on iOS, tvOS, and Mac
• Create internal tools to help to streamline operations
• Have the opportunity to work with Swift UI on internal applications
• Keep up to date with the latest trends in iOS development
• 5+ years experience building iOS applications
• Experience working with XCTest and CI/CD
• Experience working with CoreBluetooth
• Released at least one app to the iTunes App Store
• Expert level proficiency in Xcode IDE, Swift, UIKit, and tools such as Swift Package Manager and CLI
• Advanced working knowledge of core web technologies, including APIs and protocols (e.g., HTTP, REST, JSON)
• Strong knowledge of software engineering best practices and design patterns such as MVVM
• Familiar with Protocol Oriented Programming
• Strong optimization and debugging skills
• Experience implementing reactive user interfaces
• Familiar with version control systems such as Git
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Competitive compensation package with stock options at a high-growth startup
• Paid holidays and sick days
• Flexible vacation policy
• Flexible work from home options
• Catered lunches and free snacks (even for remote work)
• Fitness subsidies
• One R&D day per sprint
Want your work to have a significant impact on other people’s lives and well-being? At FightCamp, your work will not only shape who you will become professionally but personally. We’re funded, generating revenues, and one of the most dedicated teams you’ll find. Our mentality is simple. Work smart, play hard. We are a results-driven team that values autonomy and individual responsibility, over hierarchy.
We are looking for other A+ players to join our team. Come shape the future of at-home fitness with us.
Connected at-home Boxing and Kickboxing workouts with motion trackers on your wrists that track every punch thrown. Members of FightCamp go through content journeys that teaches them how to box while they compete against each other on a leaderboard and try to exceed the prescribed punch goals.