At Bitrise, we’re improving on the way mobile products are developed and deployed for thousands of customers around the world. Many of those customers have signed up, evaluated and purchased Bitrise unassisted, and continue to grow on the product with minimal need for hands-on support.
We’re looking for a Product Lead to head up a Product Growth team that scales and improves on this PLG motion, along the entire customer journey.
You’ll build, manage, and support a cross-functional team of experts that can directly influence every stage of the process, setting goals and strategy for PLG initiatives from user acquisition, to conversion, to expansion. Closely coupled with your partner in the Growth Marketing, Customer Success, and Sales organizations, you will own the journey of a customer from self service online evaluation, to purchase, to expansion, possibly culminating in an Enterprise purchase, but always optimizing for full realization of Bitrise value.
Key Challenges For Role in Next 6-12 months
- Establish Product Led Growth role at Bitrise, implement processes and tools for the self-serve purchase funnel, while assembling a best in class team to execute the objective to double year on year
- Consistently delivery on self-serve acquisition, conversion, and expansion targets, as well as PQL quality and volume targets
- Close collaboration with your peers in- and outside of the broader Product department
As a Growth Product Leader at Bitrise, you will
- Develop compelling customer journeys that lead our ideal customer to - and through - the initial product experience, to the point of conversion, expansion, and eventual company wide purchase
- Attract, coach, and empower talented individual contributors for the Product Growth team
- Manage and facilitate the Product Growth team’s agile process, and the planning, standups and reviews associated with that
- Bring your experience and expertise in Product Led Growth to conversations around Growth strategy that will scale Bitrise to a billion dollar company, and beyond
- Work closely with the Engineering team to ensure continuous joined improvement to the onboarding, activation, and adoption processes
- Track and report on self-serve activation, monetization, and expansion metrics
- Make mistakes, learn from them, and improve
Key stakeholders To Build Strong Partnerships With
- You will work closely with your peers in Marketing and Sales to ensure PQL experiments are rapidly executed, analyzed, and implemented
- You will partner with Marketing to create, track and improve on lifecycle messaging sequences through email, in-product and beyond, that drive activation, conversion, and expansion
Key Skills and Experience
- 5-9 years of product management experience, at least 3 of which were in a leadership role
- 3-5 years of experience in self-serve SAAS
- Experience leading a high performance SaaS Product Growth team that doubled self-service sales each year, with a focus on developing and retaining talent, where IC’s are consistently challenged by their work, but thoroughly supported, and show exceptional growth as a result
- A high degree of personal accountability to outcomes, and provides structure to make sure team is aligned and performing against goals.
- Adept at creating trust and rapport with your team in group and 1:1 settings
- Diligent at reporting and communication with stakeholders across the company
- An in-depth knowledge of analytics and comfort with data-driven strategies to identify usage patterns and opportunities. Understanding of A/B and multivariate testing best practices.
- Ability to align key stakeholders including engineering / design, marketing, sales and customer success as well as company leadership around the strategy and roadmap.
- Proven record of employing growth hacking techniques to drive business impact (e.g. increasing conversions, adoption, expansion).
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication ability, and influence with executive leadership
- Strong program management / process execution skills, and highly detail oriented
- Ability to evaluate and prioritize initiatives based on context and expected ROI
- Passion for tech, software development or mobile products and their rapidly changing landscapes
What We Offer
- Accelerated learning, and a commitment to invest in your personal growth and development in the form of courses, conferences, book allowance and more
- A massive amount of freedom and trust while your contributions help shape and grow Bitrise for years to come
- The opportunity to play a role in the mobile development process for the world’s most successful companies
- The security of working in a financially stable, growing company with an ever-expanding global customer base
- The opportunity to travel the world to meet, learn from, and connect to end-users at conferences and meetings, as well as the chance to occasionally work from one of our international offices
Bitrise is a mobile DevOps platform and a mobile CI/CD service. It’s where tens of thousands of mobile teams build, test and deploy their apps, including companies such as Transferwise (now “WISE”), Virgin Mobile, Grindr, Tonal, Compass, Mozilla, Philips Hue, Babbel and others. With customers ranging from startups and mobile unicorns to centuries-old enterprises, applications built, tested, and deployed through Bitrise have made their way to billions of end users around the world. Chances are, you have at least some of those apps on your phone right now. We’re proud Y-combinator alumni.